Career development for young combustion professionals has always been central to the IFRF philosophy and remains an area of strategic focus:
- A good number of combustion professionals have started their careers as trainee investigators at IFRF;
- It is an IFRF tradition to offer technical courses on new developments and advances in the area of energy conversion and environment protection;
- Young researchers from IFRF Member Organisations are warmly welcomed on site at our facilities during experimental campaigns;
- Our membership structure offers an Individual Member category specifically geared to accommodate post graduates in the engineering and related sciences who are not associated with an IFRF Member Organisation but wish to benefit from entrance into the IFRF network;
- Our online Events Calendar offers a job ad service as well as information about upcoming courses, both IFRF and non.
If you have a question, please complete this form or email us direct on email@example.com.