The information generated from our Research and Networking activities enables us to provide a wealth of experimental and other data. This is made available to the combustion and energy community in a variety of formats:
- A searchable online library of technical reports describing IFRF’s entire research output from the organisation’s inception in 1948 to the present day;
- A library of papers and presentations from international IFRF conferences, Flame Days and TOTeMs
- A continuously developing searchable database of concise Combustion Files compiled by an international group of sub-editors and providing easy access to combustion design rules for practising combustion engineers and users of combustion equipment;
- A fully refereed electronic journal for the publication of papers describing research and development in fields relating to industrial combustion;
- A Calendar of combustion events and employment opportunities worldwide;
- The IFRF Members' Exchange, a private and secure virtual community in which IFRF Members can locate and contact eachother for mutual benefit.